Saturday, May 12, 2012

Art Journal

I recently bought a journal for mixed-media.  It's small-ish for an art journal... 8x5 inches.  But it's easy to carry around.  I use it for sketching (Sea Shells), water color, collage, etc.  I'm using it to try out ideas... like maybe making a pretty day calendar (like Gennine does every month).   

Anyhow, here's a peek...


I just realized this looks like polka dots.  I hate polka dots.  

Rain.

I like Emily Dickinson.

This is my favorite.  Flowers are from here.  I love pink and yellow together.  So cheery!

I'm such a perfectionist and I keep having to remind myself that it's just a journal for ideas - each page doesn't have to be a perfect work of art or even a completed idea!  It's ok to make mistakes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow