Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wish List - Kitchen Edition

A roundup of pretty things I would buy for my kitchen - if I had the money, of course!  I have a kind of eclectic style.  I don't care if things match.  I prefer individually unique and pretty things to matchy-matchy.  Of course that might change once I have a house of my own! :)

Jadite things, via website

Ceramic bowls, perfect for dips, via Etsy



Floral measuring cups, via RedEnvelope





To see more of my never-ending wish lists, follow me on Pinterest! Pinterest.com/juliesmithmusic

2 comments:

  1. Love the floral measuring cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!!!!!! what a ceramic bowl man ..perfect for kitchen.You guys experiment on new things that's I like the most.Also the tea kettle designing in glass is outstanding.Thanks ceramics....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow