Friday, August 16, 2013

Today's Face - Simple Makeup

So, you remember how I'm kind of obsessed with lip products, right?   This morning I found a lipgloss that I haven't used in awhile.  I don't know why I ever stopped using it!!!  It's amazing.  The texture is smooth but not sticky, and it is pretty and natural looking.  The only problem is I only have a sample size and I'm pretty sure they discontinued this particular product. :( 




Today's Face - "Simple Makeup"
Skin = MaryKay Creme-to-Powder Foundation in Ivory 2 (This stuff is so amazing that I'm going to dedicate a video post to it soon!)
Cheeks = MaryKay Mineral Cheek Color in Strawberry Cream
Eyes = MaryKay Mineral Eye Color in Granite, Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Eye Liner in Charcoal, Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (don't need to curl my eyelashes!)
Lips = Bite Lip Shine in Vintage (discontinued?)


So, what's on your face these days?




P.S. 
I'm not a makeup guru and I don't want this blog to turn into a "makeup" blog, but should I make "Today's Face" a regular thing?  I want to make sure I'm doing posts that interest my readers but I'm not exactly sure what demographic reads my blog and what types of posts are of interest to you! Let me know! :)




"Like" Alonewithmytea on Facebook to receive updates in your newsfeed when I publish something new.

Follow on Bloglovin


Don't forget to take my blog survey, found on the left sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow