Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Made with Paper - Sketching out ideas


Paper is an iPad app that I use to sketch out ideas.  I like it because it has a "watercolor" brush and endless color possibilities.  Check out their website to see what other, more creative people are doing with the app.



Here are just some more ideas I've sketched out.  (See previous sketch here.) Not sure yet what to do with them.

Actually, I think I need a different stylus to be happier with the app.  My stylus is too squishy. haha!


On a trial run as my blog header.  Don't worry, it won't be permanent, just trying to get a feel for new design ideas.


Playing with color


Day-dreaming about music


Just sketchin'


I'm "drawn" to flowers hehe

It's currently 68 and raining here in Barra.  Maybe I'll head over to Starbucks, get a hot drink, and sketch out some more ideas.  Or maybe not, because I don't own an umbrella!


ALSO
Don't forget:

Step 1.  Gather your supplies (Pens, Paper, Pencils, Scissors, anything you have on hand)
Step 2.  Get creative!
Step 3.  Take pictures of your creation
Step 4.  Email the pictures and a brief description to alonewithmytea (at) gmail (dot) com or tag them on twitter or instagram with #thepenandpaperchallenge
Step 5.  Check alonewithmytea.blogspot.com to see if your artwork gets published!


"Like" Alonewithmytea on Facebook to receive updates in your newsfeed when I publish something new.
Follow on Bloglovin



Don't forget to take my blog survey, found on the left sidebar.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow