Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Parque Lage - one of the most beautiful places in Rio de Janeiro

This past weekend we spent a beautiful day in Parque Lage.  I think it is one of the most beautiful places in Rio de Janeiro.  You can have a picnic, feed the monkeys (not sure if you're supposed to), explore the princess tower, look at a small aquarium, look at the beautiful art from the art school - all while under the gaze of Christ the Reedemer.  It's a lovely (and best of all, free) park!

I made a short video to remember the day by.  I didn't include everything in the video because I wasn't sure if I would run out of memory on the camera.  This video mostly contains footage of friends having a picnic and monkeys sharing a banana! 

I will post pictures later!  In the meantime, enjoy the video!







Thanks for reading!

You might also like: Our wedding ceremony, the hippie fair in Ipanema, a silly Portuguese lesson.


"Like" alonewithmytea on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow