Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thanks a bunch


I haven't had a chance to send out official thank you notes yet.  But I wanted to let everyone who was involved with my putting on my wedding - whether via planning, organizing, helping with decorations, food, transportation, money, etc - that I am truly grateful.  Peter and I had a wonderful, beautiful wedding, and it couldn't have been done without you!  Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!!!  (And we will send out real thank you notes to everyone as soon as possible!)

P.S. I did the above sketch using the iPad app, Paper (previously on my blog here and here).  The sketch evolved as seen below, and I edited the final version using the online site fotor.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow