Friday, September 13, 2013

The Bridal Party

The Bridal Party

Date: July 20, 2013
Location: Ventura Cove, Mission Bay Park, San Diego, CA
Dress: David's Bridal
Bridesmaid dresses: Whatever they wanted in pink
Peter's suit pieces: Express
Groomsmen clothes: Gray pants, yellow tie or bow tie
Jewelry: My mom's pearl necklace and pearl earrings
Makeup: Done by me
Hair: Done by my sister
Photography: RuthMarie Photography




Bridesmaids: My 3 sisters - Laura, Katie, Michelle, My best friend - Candice, My sister-in-law - Annie, My sister-in-law - Jill

Groomsmen: Peter's friend - Dan, Peter's brother - Andrew

Flower girls - My nieces Lauren and Lilly

Ring Bearer - My nephew, Ryan





"Like" alonewithmytea on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow