Monday, September 9, 2013

The Wedding Ceremony

I am finally publishing photos from our wedding!  Yay!
To everyone who helped out - Thank you!  It turned out great.  We all had a fun time.  Peter loved the lawn games (more pics of that in the next couple days).  I loved being able to chat with friends.

In hindsight, there are a couple of things I would have done differently.  But I guess there's no use thinking about it now.  As you can tell in the pics, we were just very happy to finally start our lives together.  I guess that's all that matters!

Date: July 20, 2013
Location: Ventura Cove, Mission Bay Park, San Diego, CA
Dress: David's Bridal
Bridesmaids: Whatever they wanted in pink
Peter's suit pieces: Express
Groomsmen: Gray pants, yellow tie or bow tie
Jewelry: My mom's pearl necklace and pearl earrings
Makeup: Done by me
Hair: Done by my sister
Photography: RuthMarie Photography


The Wedding Ceremony




I will be posting more pics later this week.  In the meantime, check out what we've been up to.  We went to the hippie fair, we hang out with friends, and I try not to get confused.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow