Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Life around here these days

Some of you may have seen these images on Instagram, but here they are again, for those who aren't on Instagram!

I love that the cheapest soap comes in the prettiest box!!!

Peter and I have noticed a lot of people wearing shirts with random English words that make no sense.
I can't even imagine what this is supposed to mean: "about Maybe the first world that get on opportunities burning on the new concept."


 A couple of weeks ago I went with a friend downtown and we had lunch at this beautiful restaurant called Cafe Columbo.  It's in the part of Rio where all the buildings are historic, and the architecture is beautiful.  The cafe itself was quite charming - of course I ordered Earl Grey Tea (the first I've found in Rio) and macarons!  I wish it weren't so far away, otherwise I'd go at least once a week! (Or maybe it's best for my wallet that I can't go so frequently!)
But, sigh, going to this adorable cafe made me miss my SJ friends and our way too frequent La Lune dates.

My friend had a lips and mustaches birthday party...

I love how things grow on other things 

I still love watching the kite surfers


Today I am going to teach a voice/guitar lesson, which is going to be difficult since I've been sick for a couple of days and can barely talk.  What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow