Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Veggie Hash, or "Throw everything in the fridge onto a skillet and call it a hash"

What do I make for dinner when I don't know what to make for dinner? 

"Throw everything in the fridge onto a skillet and call it a hash"


Click to view larger size and then download from there



First, fry some bacon!

Slice and dice your veggies.

Sautee your veggies in the leftover bacon fat.

Crack some eggs on top.

Cover until eggs are done to your liking.

Serve with a side of bacon!



I used broccoli, eggplant, tomatoes, and onions.



We didn't have a large enough lid to cover the pot, so the eggs weren't cooking fast enough.  So I ended up scrambling everything together.  Still tasted amazing though!



Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow