Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Paraty - Part 3 - Cachoeira do Tobogã

The second day of our visit in Paraty we went on a mini hike and visited the Cachoeira do Tobogã... a natural, river water slide.  I didn't get in because it was a little bit too chilly for my liking, but we had plenty of fun watching the locals "surf" down.  













"Bar of Tarzan"

We had to cross a hanging bridge:



So. Much. Green.  :)




Are we at Disneyland?  Nope, just in the middle of the jungle, somewhere in Brazil...


I asked Peter to take a picture of me...

Then he went all paparazzi... 

I could hear the "click, click, click" of the camera...


And I'm like, "Okaayyyy enough pictures now!"


(Photography by Peter Arthur.)



1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures of you! Looks like you had a great time on this trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow