Monday, February 3, 2014

Daily Life - Part 4

(The other day I asked my sister what she thought about my blog.  She said she wished I would post more pictures of "daily life in Brazil."  I immediately thought, "I post tons of pictures like that!"  And then I realized that most of the "daily life" pictures are on Instagram.  So, in case any readers out there don't have Instagram, I'm going to post a serious of reviews.  If you already follow me on Instagram, these photos will be a repeat.  Also, some of these may have already been featured in previous blog posts, but I'm too lazy to figure out which ones, so they might also be repeats.)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Inside Candelaria Cathedral
Outside the "modern" cathedral

Inside the "modern" cathedral 

Me, getting dinner at the beach

Watching the kite surfers

Monkey in a tree

Pretty flowers on a tree

Pretty trees and sky

What did I think of the Super Bowl? Well, since you asked...

I'm not really emotionally connected to either team, so I didn't really care who won.  I was hoping for a good game (didn't happen) and I was ever so slightly bummed out that the Broncos lost.  BUT, let me just say, Renee Fleming sounded amazing and Bruno Mars was excellent.  I loved his costumes and choreography, and I'm a fan of his music anyway.  Since the game didn't even start until 9:30pm here, we didn't watch the whole thing.  We left our friends' house around midnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow