Thursday, May 29, 2014

Candy Necklace

When we were in Paraty last time, we were browsing some artsy vendor-carts, and I was drawn to this necklace.  Peter immediately said, "Oooh I love it, you HAVE to buy it."  I was super surprised because he's never acted like that when shopping.  I was a little unsure about the price, if I really liked it, over thinking everything, blah blah blah.  But he made the executive decision, it was bought, and I love it.

From my Instagram account

I think it looks a little bit like a candy necklace from childhood days.  But that's ok - it makes me sweeter?  <----- haha="" i="">lame
.

What "impulse-buys" have you made lately?

XO,

Julie

P.S. We have exactly 3 weeks - 21 days - left in Brazil.  I'm having mixed emotions.  I have been so anxious to leave, but now I'm feeling sad because we don't know if/when we can ever come back.  My music students are having a goodbye lunch with me on Sunday, which is so sweet, but I know it will make me really sad to leave them.  I had some adorable students this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow