Friday, October 3, 2014

Blogtober Day 3 - One thing you can't live without

#Blogtober14

Day 3: One thing you can't live without.

Ok my answer is going to sound really strange for this one.  You're all expecting me to say something like, "Peter," or, "music," or "Mexican food," and those are all great things.  But my answer is this: I really, truly can't live without... my toothbrush!  And dental floss, too, for that matter.  I hate, hate, hate, hate the feeling of dirty teeth.  And I love flossing my teeth.  Sometimes I crave (and I don't use that word lightly) flossing.  Seriously, I'm weird.

Sooo what is the one thing you can't live without???

By the way, when I was doing online dating (where I met Peter), our profiles included "top 5 things you can't live without" and, yes, one of my top 5 things was my toothbrush.  And, yes, Peter mentioned it and thought it was weird.  But he married me anyway...

Thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Julie


Helene in Between Blogtober

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow